Career Counseling for All Stages of Life
Most of us spend the greatest amount of our waking hours at work, so why not get more enjoyment from the experience! Whether you are a student thinking about your first real job, someone considering a transition from one career to another, or someone considering a job change within your chosen career, Career Counseling and Job Search Coaching is a vital investment in your future that can positively impact every area of your life. It can help you to plan a path to where you want to go.
You may find that different counselors specialize in different things. My services are best for people who are:
- DISSATISFIED with your current career, experiencing burn-out, or feeling boredom, or lack of challenge.
- STRESSED or CONFLICTED in your current job, maybe not sure why, and are not sure what to do.
- SHIFTED from your earlier life interests and values and your current career doesn’t reflect who you are.
- RETURNING to the workforce after Military service, caring for children or the elderly, or other reasons.
- FRUSTRATED while trying to get ahead in your current career.
- CONSIDERING a return to school for a different or advanced degree and want to affirm your choice.
- TIRED of short-term jobs, or having difficulty getting along with bosses and coworkers.
- LAUNCHING a job search and need help developing a strategy, new resume, practicing interviews, or negotiating offers.
- RETIRING and considering other options.
I also have a career planning program for high-school students to help them in making decisions about their future career plans. If you are a parent, wanting to help you child get on the right start, give me a call to learn more.
When choosing a counselor, qualifications are certainly important, but you also want to be comfortable in talking with the counselor and have a good level of trust and confidence in the counselor’s abilities. The more comfortable you feel talking with your career counselor, the more productive your experience will be.
I’d like to give you a Free Confidential Phone Consultation (plan about 20 to 30 minutes) to talk about your career goals and objectives, and let you get a feel for the style of counseling I use. I’ll answer any any questions you have that can help you decide if Career Counseling will be helpful for your situation. To help you be prepared, be sure to see my FAQ’s for Tips on what to ask a Career Counselor. I look forward to working with you on your career goals.