In this time of so many services being provided online, or presented as do-it-yourself, it’s important to know when the dynamics of face-to-face interaction with a professional better serves your needs. While I offer some “distance counseling” options via telephone & email, it is primarily for those who live outside the Atlanta area where they might be unable to find a qualified Licensed Professional Counselor who specialized in Career Counseling. For those who are able to, meeting in-person is worth the effort. I feel that it allows us to work together in the best possible way, allowing for better communication, verbally, and non-verbally.
– For adults, having already been in the workforce, trying to make decisions regarding their career choice.
– For high school juniors and seniors, as well as college students, to help them assess their career options & help them make their post-high school and college plans.
– For those facing personality conflicts at work, underemployment, transitioning to retirement, or managing anxiety & stress that can sometimes accompany a career transition.
– For those seeking a new job opportunity, needing help with a job search strategy, resume & LinkedIn profile review, networking, interview coaching, salary negotiation, and job offer assessment.
* Internet/Phone (Distance Counseling) Options Available